Header Ads Widget

Ticker

9/recent/ticker-posts

Claim your Daily Rewards


Today I will reveal my secret.

 Why am I wasting my time every day doing tasks on this site? Because I know something that very few people know. And I will share with my blog followers.
 
  Despite the fact that the awards are paid daily and almost instantly, they are not significant enough to devote so much time to this. I am actually interested in the coin with the FLR ticker and this is the main goal for me.
 Not many people know that the coin is currently traded on Poloniex, one of the oldest exchanges with very influential owners. And also it is under the jurisdiction of the United States.
 
 
Here's what Poloniex herself says about this coin:
" Spark [IOU] (XFLR) is a tradable IOU token on Poloniex that entitles users who have XFLR at a specified time in the future to receive Spark (FLR). Customers who held XRP during the Spark Instant Aid on December 11, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm UTC received XFLR at a ratio of 1 XRP: 1 XFLR. XFLR Conversion Rate: FLR will depend on the final amount we receive in our Spark distribution. We will publish this ratio after the web launch and the XFLR to FLR conversion."

 

How to get more coin?

 I spend at most 30 minutes a day and earn 600 - 800 coins playing a simple game.
  How much it costs you can calculate yourself.
 

 

 

Rewards are always free and always secure.

  You can get free crypto every day.
  It's fun, easy, and fast.
  You can get extra bonus rewards.


  Don't wait - claim your first free reward today! Just head over to PipeFlare.io and hit CLAIM. It's that simple.

 

I'm used Binance for ZEC and  Dogecoin.

  Special Offer For New Users

  If you use Brave Browser on PipeFlare.io 10 times in the next 30 days, you're going to get a free spin worth up to 1000 Flare Tokens.



Post a Comment

0 Comments